Sunday, October 17, 2010

The West End - Beginning Research

I started my research by asking people what they thought of the West End. Most everyone I asked said something similar to this, “It used to be the in place but not anymore, everything has closed down.” The West End calls itself THE entertainment destination for DFW, but if this is the case why don’t people see it this way? One thing I noticed from walking the district was that there aren’t many day activities/entertainment. I would think in order to be THE entertainment destination, the West End would have to support activities/entertainment throughout the day. The restaurants offer lunch but judging by their menus seem more likely places to have a nice dinner. Many Internet sites proclaim the West End to be a popular nightlife spot but not so much during the day. I am interested in how the West End can attract a day crowd on a more regular basis?


No comments:

Post a Comment